Jan 16, 2013, 10:14 AM EDT
You know — well done.
Certainly an improvement from last year, where the semi-muted, dark-light-color pattern from top-to-bottom was just drab and runny.
The colors on the 2013 jerseys are brighter and the design sharper.
Some good work out of Adidas, who was apparently concerned with being appropriately Houston-y, so obviously planes.
aeronautical history and the speed of the jet planes that dot its
skies. The uniforms’ eye-catching impact camo pattern evokes the world’s
fastest fleet of aircraft with the classic silhouette of a basketball
Can’t, uh, can’t say that really jumped out at me on first look, but alright, what else you got?
Needless to say, I’m now foregoing all non-anodized zippered clothing. As for the jerseys, I’m a fan, especially of the East’s blue.
Would you buy one if Jrue Holiday’s name winds up on the back? Starters for the 2013 game will be announced Thursday, Jan. 17 (tomorrow).
All this talk about planes makes for a super convenient excuse embed NMH.
|Gerald on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|Brian on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|willh888 on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|clubberlangphila on Michael Carter-Williams is you…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money