Dec 19, 2012, 10:54 AM EDT
Welp. The Sixers just keep losing.
They were fighting an uphill battle when they were playing without Andrew Bynum, but once they lost Jrue Holiday as well the task of winning basketball games all of a sudden started to appear as an impossible feat.
They dropped their 4th-straight game last night in Texas, making that 7 of their last 9 ending in defeat. There hasn’t exactly been any positive takeaways to try and rationalize a “they’re losing BUT”-angle either.
Evan Turner’s shooting and overall play this season has been a positive. And I guess it was good to see Dorrell Wright have his best game of the season last night. Wright has had a hard time fighting for Doug Collins’ minutes, but with Jrue out he found some last night and took advantage by hitting 7 three pointers, good for third-most all time in a game by a Philadelphia 76er.
Dorell Wright’s 7 3′s equals 3rd-most in 76ers history. Barros had 9 vs. Phoenix in 1995, & Willie Burton had 8 vs. the Bucks 2 days earlier
— Reuben Frank (@RoobCSN) December 19, 2012
Still, the above photo just captures the essence of watching the Sixers lately. Dorrell Wright and the boys may hit some shots to keep things interesting, but in the end you’re going to feel pain. And sometimes that pain comes in the form of Chris Kamen.
|psudrozz on Photo: Claude Giroux can do an…|
|Yea your a smacked a… on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|The Evster on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|Marianne on Cole Hamels could miss all of…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return