Feb 11, 2013, 2:25 PM EST
Symmetry is nice. So when the Sixers were getting their butts kicked in by the Pacers last Wednesday night it’s only fitting that their acrobatic dunkers known as the Flight Squad failed in similarly spectacular fashion.
The above shots were captured by friend of the Level Nick Waters and spliced together for effect.
Good job, good effort, Flight Squad guy.
|dialectician on Quotable: Ruben Amaro Jr. says…|
|sfsu on Take a hike, Tom Brady: Eagles…|
|cy on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|drew on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages