Aug 17, 2009, 5:22 PM EDT
Perhaps betting and Michael Vick don't go so well together? That hasn't stopped oddsmakers from setting lines on everything Michael Vick related. Will Michael Vick start a game at QB this season? Will Donovan McNabb catch a pass this season? What will Michael Vick's first pass attempt be? Complete? Incomplete?
Personally, I liked Bill Simmons over/under of September 20th as the date of the first fight between PETA protesters and Eagles fans. Here are your odds:
All lines courtesy of Bodog.com.
How many games will Michael Vick be suspended for?
Over 4 Games
Under 4 Games
Exactly 4 Games
Will Michael Vick start a game at QB this season?
Will Michael Vick be a Philadelphia Eagle for week 1 of the 2010 NFL season?
What will Michael Vick have more of in the 2009 NFL season?
How many passing yards will Michael Vick have for the 2009 NFL season?
How many rushing yards will Michael Vick have for the 2009 NFL season?
What position will Michael Vick be lined up in the first time he enters a game?
What will Michael Vick record first?
Michael Vick's first pass attempt will be?
Incomplete or Interception
Will Donovan McNabb catch a pass this season?
|galasso2586 on 3 Stars: Sloppy Flyers complet…|
|Marvin Monroe on 3 Stars: Sloppy Flyers complet…|
|Jason R. on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|that guy on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money