Apr 6, 2005, 1:17 PM EDT
Since our most loyal viewers want more from us..
-Jesus the idiot has a hot wife.. full photo album here.
-Reggie Miller will own Spike Lee no longer.
-Kobe’s season a failure without his Shaq.
-Trekies.. I mean Star Wars fans are already lined up at the Chinese theatre in L.A. for the May 19th release of the movie which isn’t even playing there.
-Can you figure out the code on the new Coldplay Album cover?
-Sixers must win 5 of their last 9 to finish .500 and that could be enough to make the playoffs.
-Boston College coach Tom O’brien talks about Spring Practice and Will Blackmon playing only WR this year. Also: Will Blackmon is nasty.
-Wired.com article featuring a submarine which looks just like a shark:
|Ben on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|willh888 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|meankoalas on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|docdeath20 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return