May 2, 2005, 12:48 PM EDT
A picture’s worth a thousand words.
-Reggie Brown seems to have impressed at the mini camp.
-I could use some performance enhancing contacts to get those TPS reports out faster.
-Scientists come close to answering David Bowie’s question is there life on Mars?
-In an interview earlier today the author of AnAsianWebsite.com had these thoughts to say on tonight’s Phillies matchup against Pedro Martinez. Note: This quote is not a direct quote but rather a guess at what the quote from Brian would have been, so the validity of this quote is highly questionable.
I don’t want to jinx the big one game winning streak the Mets have
going, so I will decline this interview. Off the record, however, I
have faith in Pedro to be able to pitch an above average game every
time he goes out to pitch.
Click below for a Joke.
A beautiful young New York woman was so depressed that she decided to
end her life by throwing herself into the ocean. But just before she
could throw herself from the docks, a handsome young sailor stopped her.
"You have so much to live for," said the sailor. "Look, I’m off to
Europe tomorrow and I can stow you away on my ship. I’ll take care of
you, bring you food every day, and keep you happy."
With nothing to lose, the woman accepted. That night the sailor brought
her aboard and hid her in a lifeboat. From then on, every night he
would bring her three sandwiches and make love to her until dawn.
Three weeks later she was discovered by the captain during a routine inspection.
"What are you doing here?" asked the captain.
"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she replied. "He
brings me food and I get a free trip to Europe. Plus he’s screwing me."
"He certainly is," replied the captain. "This is the Staten Island Ferry."
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money