May 2, 2005, 12:48 PM EST
A picture’s worth a thousand words.
-Reggie Brown seems to have impressed at the mini camp.
-I could use some performance enhancing contacts to get those TPS reports out faster.
-Scientists come close to answering David Bowie’s question is there life on Mars?
-In an interview earlier today the author of AnAsianWebsite.com had these thoughts to say on tonight’s Phillies matchup against Pedro Martinez. Note: This quote is not a direct quote but rather a guess at what the quote from Brian would have been, so the validity of this quote is highly questionable.
I don’t want to jinx the big one game winning streak the Mets have
going, so I will decline this interview. Off the record, however, I
have faith in Pedro to be able to pitch an above average game every
time he goes out to pitch.
Click below for a Joke.
A beautiful young New York woman was so depressed that she decided to
end her life by throwing herself into the ocean. But just before she
could throw herself from the docks, a handsome young sailor stopped her.
"You have so much to live for," said the sailor. "Look, I’m off to
Europe tomorrow and I can stow you away on my ship. I’ll take care of
you, bring you food every day, and keep you happy."
With nothing to lose, the woman accepted. That night the sailor brought
her aboard and hid her in a lifeboat. From then on, every night he
would bring her three sandwiches and make love to her until dawn.
Three weeks later she was discovered by the captain during a routine inspection.
"What are you doing here?" asked the captain.
"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she replied. "He
brings me food and I get a free trip to Europe. Plus he’s screwing me."
"He certainly is," replied the captain. "This is the Staten Island Ferry."
|charles murphy on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Robert Matthews on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|ericsaxon35 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Brian Grasso on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages