Aug 16, 2005, 12:17 AM EST
B-Man just showed us his battle wounds, Scott is working the grill to perfection, DBM just asked for the ketchup, the Boston College scrub just threw a touchdown and Sid has just requested me to post no negative thoughts on the game. So:
-No serious injuries as far as I know.
-Ryan Moats looked great. Explosive quick moves with some strength mixed in.
-Bruce Perry had a BEASTLY TD run.
-Reggie Brown looked solid, he could be a real player. 5 catches, 52 yards.
-Terrell Owens was not on the half time show.
-There was no sign of Donovan dry heaving
-Chris Samp made a phenomenal catch.
-My Mother thinks our third string QB is easy on the eyes.
-Drinking on Monday nights is a great thing.
In reality it was a preseason game and you have to be happy to get some kinks out without any real injuries. They definitely looked shaky at times but you expect that in the first preseason game.
Quote of the night from the Birdman: "the Monkey will never lead me in the wrong direction, except when I crash my car."
|Davey u on Are the 2013 Philadelphia Eagl…|
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|t800m101 on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|t800m101 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages