Feb 14, 2013, 1:40 AM EDT
On this Valentine’s Day, it’s worth remembering one thing: it’s better to have swagged and lost than to never have swagged at all.
The Sixers ended their first half last night in Milwaukee on a most depressing of notes. They came out firing with Swaggy P. lighting up the scoreboard early and often in the first half.
Young was feeling it so much that the Sixers’ Twitter feed even sent out an official SWAG ALERT.
— Philadelphia 76ers (@Sixers) February 14, 2013
I must give them credit. That’s a nifty logo.
Alas, the Sixers are the Sixers. Poor shooting, turnovers, and just really bad decisions cost them a victory in the end.
Royal Ivey had the ball off a jump with seconds remaining, but instead of calling timeout, or even putting up a potential game-tying or even go-ahead shot, he threw the ball away.
We’ll likely have much more on the disappointing first half later today.
They dropped to 4 games behind the superior Bucks for the 8th and final playoff spot with the loss.
|Rob on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|al on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money