Feb 2, 2010, 5:42 PM EDT
It was just a few short weeks ago that Asante Samuel was calling Deion Sanders a hater. Tonight, the NFL Network air Neon Deion's sitdown with Michael Vick.
Hearing Mike Vick talk with such honesty, and what seems like sincerety, about crying reminds me a bit of Omar Little's always-tellin'-it-straight nature. Anyone else? [watch the video here]
Look for the full interview on the NFL Network tonight.
*Maybe I've been watching too many old episodes of the Wire.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money