Feb 2, 2010, 5:42 PM EST
It was just a few short weeks ago that Asante Samuel was calling Deion Sanders a hater. Tonight, the NFL Network air Neon Deion's sitdown with Michael Vick.
Hearing Mike Vick talk with such honesty, and what seems like sincerety, about crying reminds me a bit of Omar Little's always-tellin'-it-straight nature. Anyone else? [watch the video here]
Look for the full interview on the NFL Network tonight.
*Maybe I've been watching too many old episodes of the Wire.
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages