Feb 4, 2006, 12:03 AM EST
Villanova beat Penn on Saturday at the Palestra but the game was a lot closer than the ‘Nova faithful would have liked. They could have used Randy Foye. Randy has moved on from his great career on the Main Line and is now balling for the Minnesota Timberwolves who were in town to play the Sixers last night at the Wachovia Center.
Foye had a cheering section of sorts at the game with the current ‘Nova squad and head coach Jay Wright were in the nose bleeds.
As for the Sixers, they didn’t decide to show up. Philly fell to Kevin Garnett and the Wolves to drop their fourth straight. The Sixers are now 5-11. With the sad state of the Atlantic Division, the Sixers are still only two games out of first. Rodney Carney got his second straight start. A.I. led the Sixers with 26 on a weak 6-19 shooting.
|Bill Baskett on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|Jerry on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|BroncoBilly on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|Brad on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
- Finding Gillooly: What Happened To Figure Skating's Infamous Villain?
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages