Feb 16, 2005, 3:46 PM EDT
How the hell can you sue someone over the tattoo on their body? This is bizzare. Philly native Rasheed Wallace is getting sued, along with Nike and a few others over ‘Sheeds tattoo which the artist claims he has the copyrights to, or something.
Reed sued the Gratz High standout, as well as Nike and ad agency Weiden Kennedy, last week in U.S. District Court in Portland. Reed says he inked a drawing of an Egyptian family, complete with shining sun, on Wallace while he played with the Portland Trail Blazers in 1998. Reed, who says he registered the design, alleges copyright infringement after the tattoo showed up in Nike advertising last year.
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money