Mar 23, 2012, 3:29 PM EST
Big game tonight at the Wells Fargo Center. Huge. Could be the biggest game of the season to this point as the battle for the top spot in the Atlantic Division is on the line as the Boston Celtics come to town.
We’ll have more on the matchup later, but we thought we’d point you to a fun read from CSN New England’s Jessica Camerato about how a change in footwear may have helped improve sharpshooter Ray Allen’s health.
The craziest part of the story to me is that Ray Allen didn’t just go up like a half of a shoe size because his sneaks were too tight.
He came into the league wearing a size 13 and now wears a size 15. That’s two whole sizes for those counting at home. Can grown men’s feet get bigger? Or was Jesus rocking the wrong size for all those years?
The good news for Allen and Celtics fans is that the bigger size now allows the blood to flow freely.
“It just doesn’t restrict my feet as much,” he said. “My feet can breathe.”
Hopefully Jrue, Evan, and company can help make those dogs bark tonight.
|baxter097 on Stop blaming Claude Giroux for…|
|galasso2586 on Video: All hell breaks loose a…|
|t800m101 on Video: All hell breaks loose a…|
|BenE. on Video: All hell breaks loose a…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages