Mar 23, 2012, 3:29 PM EST
Big game tonight at the Wells Fargo Center. Huge. Could be the biggest game of the season to this point as the battle for the top spot in the Atlantic Division is on the line as the Boston Celtics come to town.
We’ll have more on the matchup later, but we thought we’d point you to a fun read from CSN New England’s Jessica Camerato about how a change in footwear may have helped improve sharpshooter Ray Allen’s health.
The craziest part of the story to me is that Ray Allen didn’t just go up like a half of a shoe size because his sneaks were too tight.
He came into the league wearing a size 13 and now wears a size 15. That’s two whole sizes for those counting at home. Can grown men’s feet get bigger? Or was Jesus rocking the wrong size for all those years?
The good news for Allen and Celtics fans is that the bigger size now allows the blood to flow freely.
“It just doesn’t restrict my feet as much,” he said. “My feet can breathe.”
Hopefully Jrue, Evan, and company can help make those dogs bark tonight.
|mike on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|Kunk on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|willh888 on Fan stretches (on concrete) ri…|
|TruthBeTold on Video: Flyers and Capitals eng…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return