Oct 11, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
Hey, remember that one time before the 2011 NFL season started when Rex Grossman said the Redskins would win the NFC East? And awful people in their parents’ basements mocked him?
After five weeks, the Redskins are now favored to win the NFC East. Not that Vegas odds mean anything. After all, they’re the same people that had the Eagles as heavy favorites just five weeks ago.
But damn. Get it together, Eagles.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money