May 27, 2005, 7:24 PM EST
Reebok.com has a link to all of their commercials (videos are bottom right) they did where they put 11 NFL players in a house. They all feature Donovan McNabb, Jevon Kearse, and David Akers. Some are pretty funny and the outtakes are great. These commercials sure beat the Chunky Soup ads.
My favorite one features two players (Kellon Winslow and Chad Johnson I think) fighting over who gets a bigger room, then they have a lift off. When Winslow says, "I’m moving into the big room now baby!" McNabb chimes in, "the McNabb Suite?!" "Seniority Baby."
McNabb gets his props. Has anyone found where you can buy some "Super 5" apparel?
Also a cameo by the greatest running back I have ever watched play, Barry Sanders.
|James on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|solidsender on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Jim on Video: Andre Iguodala almost d…|
|Jim on Video: Ruben Amaro Jr. attempt…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages