Feb 19, 2008, 2:15 PM EDT
Eagles receiver Reggie Brown is not happy that he was left out of the lineup and out of uniform for two straight weeks.
Asked why he thinks receivers Hank Baskett and Jason Avant moved
ahead of him, Brown said yesterday: "I don’t know. That’s a question
you need to ask Reid, then you can come back down here and tell me,
because I don’t know. I don’t get answers. I’m in the dark right now.
I’ve tried to. I don’t get answers."
Since Andy Reid isn’t giving him answers, what do you think? Do you have answers for Reggie?
|willh888 on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|greg on Playoff hockey returns to the…|
|chester on Watch Cliff Lee, who is awesom…|
|chester on It doesn’t matter what w…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money