Feb 10, 2010, 10:20 AM EST
Yes, Rex Ryan, son of Legend-in-This-Town Eagles coach Buddy Ryan and current head man for the Jets, was spotted at a Carolina Hurricanes game last night—wearing a Flyers jersey.
Not surprising that a Ryan would be a Dave "The Hammer" Schultz fan. Here's some audio from an interview he did on the spot. Rex would later change into a Hurricanes jersey… Above photo via Joe Ovies on twitter.
After the jump, a picture you don't want to see—Ryan changing into the Canes jersey that some ice girls brought him. You've been warned.
Second pic via The Big Lead, who, unfortunately, has more pictures from this event.
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|t800m101 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|G_E on GIF: Jason Kelce’s beard…|
|G_E on Photo Gallery and Tweets: Linc…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages