Jan 16, 2005, 10:53 AM EST
Those Penn kids are a crazy bunch. What if Drew Rosenhaus decided to ditch the glam of sports agent and jump into the world of political representation? I was waiting for the Next Question joke before I even clicked on the link. Enjoy.
DailyPenn: Rosenhaus’ new gig Alito:
Well," he said. "Not exactly. Basically, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about what’s going on with T.O. these days. Consider the following: He’s spent a lot of time warming the bench lately. He has a lot of experience with contracts. He’s quite familiar with large checks and balances, as well as oral arguments. And many of his decisions are without precedent."
"What’s that have to do with new projects, Drew?" I asked, baffled.
"I’m changing teams, Mel," he said. "The more I thought about T.O., the more I realized that I want to represent the Supreme Court nominees instead of football players. They’re basically the same thing."
|Chutley on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Mike on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Mostel on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Dom on Why the upcoming free agency b…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return