Jan 16, 2005, 10:53 AM EST
Those Penn kids are a crazy bunch. What if Drew Rosenhaus decided to ditch the glam of sports agent and jump into the world of political representation? I was waiting for the Next Question joke before I even clicked on the link. Enjoy.
DailyPenn: Rosenhaus’ new gig Alito:
Well," he said. "Not exactly. Basically, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about what’s going on with T.O. these days. Consider the following: He’s spent a lot of time warming the bench lately. He has a lot of experience with contracts. He’s quite familiar with large checks and balances, as well as oral arguments. And many of his decisions are without precedent."
"What’s that have to do with new projects, Drew?" I asked, baffled.
"I’m changing teams, Mel," he said. "The more I thought about T.O., the more I realized that I want to represent the Supreme Court nominees instead of football players. They’re basically the same thing."
|dawkisgod on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Tom on The ‘Group of Death…|
|yishmeister on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|clmull on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages