Feb 28, 2011, 12:54 PM EDT
A midday treat for Phillies fans who want to listen to a baseball game this afternoon as MLB.com will air the radio broadcast of this afternoon's game with the Toronto Blue Jays. Roy Halladay will be making his spring debut on the bump against the team he spent the majority of his career with before joining the Fightins' last season.
First pitch is scheduled for 1:05 from Dunedin. Jim Jackson and Gary Matthews will be handling the game. A little Sarge should help to get you through Monday, as well.
"36 hours ago I was doing a hockey game in Ottawa. Feels weird," Jim Jackson said before the broadcast this afternoon in Florida.
*I logged in to the MLB.com radio feed using my login info from last season, so either today's broadcast is free or they haven't reset it all from 2010. You can also follow the game on Gamecast here.
Above photo of the special Spring Training edition of the Philadelphia Inquirer in Clearwater from reader Harry Moore's photo gallery from Saturday.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money