Feb 19, 2010, 1:58 PM EST
Doc Halladay sat down with the media today in Clearwater to talk shop and after reading quote after quote from the ace, he seems like the pitching version of Chase Utley. He says all the right things and it comes off sincere. Oh, and he tries to get to work by 5:45 a.m.
On what he is looking forward to most: "Postseason.
For me that's the ultimate. Obviously there's no guarantee, but that's
the driving force for me right now and the biggest reason. It was never
about changing teamamtes, changing environments, changing cities. It
was about wanting to pitch in October. That's what I look forward to
here the most. Like I said there is no guarantees, but based on what
they've done in the past and the guys who are in that clubhouse, I look
forward to having that chance."
Man, this season is going to be fun.
More quotes over at the Zo Zone.
|yishmeister on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|Jason R. on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|ochospantalones on What do the Sixers want with R…|
|Bill L on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages