Feb 17, 2007, 8:13 PM EDT
Via Cowboys Corner:
Cowboys safety Roy Williams has been suspended for Saturday’s game
at Carolina for his third illegal horse collar tackle this season, the
NFL announced Monday.
Williams will be suspended without pay for one game. He was
flagged for a horse collar penalty after pulling down Eagles
quarterback Donovan McNabb in Sunday’s loss. Williams had been fined
twice for horse collar calls earlier this season.
Our favorite part of the episode was Williams’ denial and vehement protest that he’d done nothing wrong (while he got pegged with three flags).
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money