Feb 27, 2005, 7:21 AM EST
With Muhsin Muhammad, who many Eagles fans wanted, signing with the Bears yesterday, the next FA WR out there is Derrick Mason. Marc Eckel was talking about this yesterday on 610 as well. Mason is a great veteran receiver and would be a huge upgrade over FredEx/Pinky.
Link: Rumor: Eagles Interested in Ex-Titan?
Terry McCormick of the Nashville City Paper is reporting that the Philadelphia Eagles may be more than interested in the recently cut Tennessee Titan, Derrick Mason. He states that the Eagles may be one of two major suitors after Mason. The other team he mentions is the New York Jets, where Mason’s former offensive coordinator Mike Heimerdinger currently coaches.
|luke jenkins on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|dawkisgod on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Tom on The ‘Group of Death…|
|yishmeister on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages