May 9, 2008, 9:00 AM EST
Perhaps a vacation to the North Pole is in order?
Yesterday the Reading Phillies gave away this lovely Ryan Howard snow globe to the first 1,000 boys and girls who showed up for the game against Binghamton. As Dmac says, "I’m not sure why Howard is batting with a french fry there."
Commenter Tartan69 brilliantly points out, "Hey
wait a minute…this is a stroke of genius. This snow globe gives us
the ability to boo Ryno and Santa Claus AT THE SAME TIME!
It will open up a whole new chapter in Philadelphia booing history."
|Get Animax Ointment on Shocker: Some People in Baseba…|
|Chris on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|2sentz on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|ken bartlett on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages