Feb 10, 2005, 1:18 PM EST
The new blog setup over at the Eagles official website seems like it may bring quality entertainment to us even while the team may stink. There is a blog by Kendra Wilkinson who is a playboy bunny, a blog by many of the Eagles cheerleaders, and a blog by Eagles rookie running back Ryan Moats among many other fan blogs. From time to time I will post some excerpt of their blogs here for your entertainment.
I like Ryan Moats, despite his poor play last week, but I don’t really grasp his blog thing on the Eagles website. His most recent post today was about his fiance.
My whole life I never did the playing around thing with women. I always
wanted to find a lady who was on the same page with me and wanted the
same things I did. In college, it’s hard to find that type of woman
because everyone wants to party. I really wasn’t into that. She was the
only one I knew who was real concentrated on her work and knew what she
wanted. She’s very independent.
It was just plain to see, if
this didn’t work I wasn’t going to get married. I don’t see this not
working because we work at it. We don’t like each other somedays. But
at the end of the day, I always come to my senses. That’s part of love
I guess. Sometimes you don’t like ‘em, sometimes you do. She’s very
responsible, a great worker. That’s the type of partner I want. When we
try to make a life together, I don’t want to have to do all of the work
like worrying about bills while my wife does the luxury thing. She
works just as hard as I do.
Okay, cool. The guy found a woman that he loves and is going to get married, that’s great man, good work Mr. Moats. Is this what the future of sports teams on the Internet will be like? We get to hear about the love lives of some of our teams players? Can we sign Chris Webber or Terrell Owens up for one of these blogs?
The weirdest part of Moats most recent post was his proposal technique, not exactly Rico Suave:
What I did to propose was get her mad and started a fight that lasted
the whole week. I was being a jerk on purpose. She hung up on me that
week like four times. I got home and told her that I was being mean on
purpose. I got down on one knee and said since we get so mad at each
other let’s do that marrying type of thang.
Ahh, "that marrying type of thang." Congrats Mr. Moats to your new engagement and we want details about the honeymoon.
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|CantStanzaYa on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Matt S. on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages