May 18, 2007, 9:34 AM EDT
Get your faux fu manchus ready… Sal Fasano returns to Philly tonight for the first time since he was unceremoniously traded to the Yankees last year. Fasano has now caught on with the Blue Jays (he couldn’t cut it in the Mexican League), who’ll visit CBP to start the season’s first inter-league series.
We don’t care what uniform he’s wearing. We want to see Sal’s Pal’s in full force this weekend. So get your beaters, your porno ‘staches, and your mullet wigs, and get down Sal-stylee tonight.
>>There Is Good in the World: Sal’s Pals Live on in Canada [The 700 Level]
>>The Mustache Rides On [The 700 Level]
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money