Apr 24, 2008, 12:14 PM EST
The Flyers Scott Hartnell has shed his trademark curls, at least for a day, after he and Joffrey Lupul took a fresh break and hit up a stylist before heading to Montreal. We’ve heard of playoff beards, but this is a little different.
At least they don’t have as many mullets in hockey these days, and one can only imagine what a couple of young players will be doing while on the road in Montreal. Two things struck me as funny in this video: 1) Hartnell refers to his hair as a "She" twice, and 2) how tough must it be to shoot footage of Marty Biron? He kept looking in all directions, like he was worried about the guy behind the net. All goalies are completely insane.
The Flyers and Canadiens face off in game 1 tonight… More on this later.
|clmull on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|kbwcpa on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|Matt S. on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|braindead on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages