Mar 5, 2008, 12:03 AM EDT
For the second time in a week, Scottie Upshall delivered a devastating hit behind the net. Unfortunately, the hit came in an embarrassing loss to the Sabres, who are within striking distance of putting the Flyers out of the playoffs.
Upshall also added a goal, but it wasn’t enough to give Marty Biron the cushion he needed in the third period. Biron was chased from the net just a few minutes into the third, after giving up 3 goals in the frame to allow the Sabres to go up 5-2. He was replaced by Antero Niittymaki, who just one game ago needed relief after giving up 4 goals before the game’s halfway point.
|Andrew Kulp on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|ochospantalones on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|iglue on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return