Mar 29, 2008, 1:53 PM EST
Rangers antagonist Sean Avery has been named as a paying client of Kristin Davis, New York’s other famous hooker. Avery, who’s bedded such belles as Elisha Cuthbert and Rachel Hunter, denies that he’s visited Davis or any other prostitute, but when the New York Daily News called the number listed next to his name on Davis’s client sheet, he answered.
Avery, who will be a free agent in the off-season, isn’t known as a great scorer, but the Rangers are a far better team with him in the lineup than without. He’s the kind of player many Flyers fans liken Steve Downie to, as both like to mix it up and get under the opposing team’s skin, but can also light the lamp. There’s a lesson in all of this, Steve… Don’t use your real name.
Rangerland reacts accordingly.
|joe skal on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages