Jan 27, 2011, 6:31 PM EST
Sergei Bobrovsky has decided to go five-hole on U.S. Customs. According to Dmitry Chesnokov, a Russian freelance hockey writer who contributes to Puck Daddy, Bob will be spending the All-Star break reuniting with his girlfriend in Toronto.
Chesnokov writes that Bob's special lady, I mean lady friend, was denied a visa to the U.S. So what's a 22 year old guy plying his trade in a foreign land supposed to do when things such as international immigration policy threaten his plan to spend quality time with his girlfreind? The only correct answer to that question is to hastily put together a mixtape for her and road trip.
This unbelievably amazing english translation of a Russian sports website provides both incredible comic relief and the photo accompanying this post, which features Bob and his girlfriend Olga. Who knew that Bob was so sensitive looking and into rocking plunging necklines? He looks like he's ready to bang out some poetry, right?
Regardless, if Bob leads the Flyers to the Stanley Cup I will spearhead a letter writing campaign to thank our neighbors to the north for providing safe harbor for Bob and Olga.
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Chutley on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return