Jan 27, 2011, 6:31 PM EST
Sergei Bobrovsky has decided to go five-hole on U.S. Customs. According to Dmitry Chesnokov, a Russian freelance hockey writer who contributes to Puck Daddy, Bob will be spending the All-Star break reuniting with his girlfriend in Toronto.
Chesnokov writes that Bob's special lady, I mean lady friend, was denied a visa to the U.S. So what's a 22 year old guy plying his trade in a foreign land supposed to do when things such as international immigration policy threaten his plan to spend quality time with his girlfreind? The only correct answer to that question is to hastily put together a mixtape for her and road trip.
This unbelievably amazing english translation of a Russian sports website provides both incredible comic relief and the photo accompanying this post, which features Bob and his girlfriend Olga. Who knew that Bob was so sensitive looking and into rocking plunging necklines? He looks like he's ready to bang out some poetry, right?
Regardless, if Bob leads the Flyers to the Stanley Cup I will spearhead a letter writing campaign to thank our neighbors to the north for providing safe harbor for Bob and Olga.
|Lol on Is Nate Allen good now, part o…|
|Marvin Monroe on Erik Kratz traded for Brad Lin…|
|Adam B on Things that happened during la…|
|willh888 on Erik Kratz traded for Brad Lin…|
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Dad Teaches Son Important Lesson by Letting Him Crash Bike Into Tree
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages