May 5, 2005, 3:01 PM EDT
I have a feeling if they put this list together over the summer Myers may not have been on it, but he has bounced back from some rough times last year and is off to a real solid start to 2005.
I like Myers and thinks he can be a real good pitcher for the Phillies for years to come, the changes in coaching has really seemed to help him more so than anyone else on the team.
14. Brett Myers, 24, Phillies
Season: 1-1, 1.35, K/BB: 34-9
Career: 30-26, 4.59, K/BB: 327-176
The Phillies have waited a long time for this big-time prospect to develop. Last season, he had the second-highest ERA (5.52) among NL qualifiers and the third-highest slugging percentage (.490) allowed.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money