May 5, 2005, 3:01 PM EST
I have a feeling if they put this list together over the summer Myers may not have been on it, but he has bounced back from some rough times last year and is off to a real solid start to 2005.
I like Myers and thinks he can be a real good pitcher for the Phillies for years to come, the changes in coaching has really seemed to help him more so than anyone else on the team.
14. Brett Myers, 24, Phillies
Season: 1-1, 1.35, K/BB: 34-9
Career: 30-26, 4.59, K/BB: 327-176
The Phillies have waited a long time for this big-time prospect to develop. Last season, he had the second-highest ERA (5.52) among NL qualifiers and the third-highest slugging percentage (.490) allowed.
|Chris on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|trishb on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charlie d on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
|sfsu on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages