Jan 12, 2005, 10:55 AM EDT
It Looks Like Mark Simoneau will most likely not be abe to play on Sunday against the Vikings. Andy Reid said, other than Owens, Simoneau is the only significant injury. Keith Adams and Nate Wayne will likely split the duties left by Simoneau’s absence.
With the exception of wide receiver Terrell Owens and weakside linebacker Mark Simoneau, head coach Andy Reid expects to have a full complement of his troops for Sunday’s Divisional Playoff with the Vikings. Owens is out for the game, while Simoneau is listed as doubtful. Everyone else practiced Wednesday. LB Mark Simoneau Simoneau suffered an ankle strain in the season finale and Reid said "it will be a struggle for him to make it.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return