Sep 23, 2008, 4:48 PM EDT
Things have been a bit slow around here while I’ve been recovering from my recent trip to Vegas this past weekend. And Matt left for an unrelated trip to Sin City this week — probably for that mining convention. But be sure to come back tomorrow as we’ve got an extra special treat for loyal readers of The700Level.com. Super special.
Also, after the jump a quick video of the
debauchery geekery that ensued over the weekend in Vegas.
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money