Feb 23, 2012, 12:15 AM EST
Not exactly the way you want to head into the All-Star break. Or: thank god these guys get a break to refresh and get their act together.
Another rough night for Doug Collins’ squad. Jrue Holiday got into early foul trouble and spent much of the game on the bench. Their 3-point shooting as a team was pathetic and they couldn’t make stops when they had to.
Something positive? Nik’s offensive game was on point tonight. Dude just looked smooth with the ball in his hands or finding a way for a tip in. His defensive game could use some work though.
We missed parts of the game so for a full recap check in with our pal John Finger who was down in Houston.
|2sentz on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|2sentz on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|dawkisgod on Video: If Chip Kelly calls a […|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages