Mar 16, 2005, 12:04 AM EDT
Kobe Bryant came to Philly and got booed, then proceeded to get blown out. Mr. Bryant thinks that "In Philadelphia, if they boo you, they love you." Don’t think we forget when you said Philadelphia is not your home during the finals run against the Sixers a few years ago. Maybe you should go back to Italy, Kobe, because you don’t seem to understand English very well, at least not the South Philly dialect.
A.I. bounced back from a horrible game against Toronto to put up 33, making 13 free throws without a miss. The Sixers never really had a tough go of it against the Lakers and won an easy one.
The Sixers still have a lot of work to do if they want to make the playoffs, but their defense was much improved over the embarrassing performance over the weekend against Toronto.
After the game Allen Iverson had ex-rays and may have chipped a bone in his finger. Details to follow.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money