Feb 20, 2008, 4:02 PM EDT
Enrico and Matt just came from what must have been one exciting hockey game, a 7-1 Flyers victory. Antero Nittymaki blocked 47 shots, 25 of those coming in the first period, and Jeff Carter scored two more goals, including yet another in a shorthanded situation. Can teams just decline penalties in hockey?
Now it’s time to take apart the ice and lay down some hardwood. The Sixers will try to make it four-for-four to start the DiLeo era and get back within one game of .500 tonight against the Pacers. With a trip to Boston looming on Tuesday, another win would actually be very significant.
Lou Williams has been red hot the past two games, coming off the bench to lead all Sixers with 51 points. Marreese Speights figures to be a big factor as well if he continues to play at a high level. When both of those guys are on the floor, you can expect some exciting basketball. The high scorer for Indiana is 6’8" tweener Danny Granger, a third year player from New Mexico averaging 24.4 ppg.
With most of the crew at the game, this probably does it for tonight, but you can look forward to a recap from our adventures tomorrow, plus a preview of Sunday’s huge Eagles game against the Redskins.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money