Jan 3, 2005, 9:10 AM EST
The Sixers era under Mo Cheeks is off to a slow start. A.I. is lighting it up but the team is struggling defensively and can’t seem to get others involved offensively. Steven Hunter has impressed me but hopefully Sammy’s healing up nicely and will get back on the court in the next week or so.
Once again last night, the Sixers were unable to get anyone not named Allen Iverson or Chris Webber involved in the offense. Once again, their defense was ineffective in guarding a pair of long, swift and talented wing players. Once again, they got pounded on the boards.
Sixers Taken To School [Inky]:
"My mother was, like, ‘I don’t care what you say about basketball, I want you to get an education,’ ” Chris Webber was saying last night, before a harsh 108-88 loss to the Detroit Pistons and after an emotional morning ceremony during which his jersey was retired at Country Day.
|willh888 on Erik Kratz traded for Brad Lin…|
|will on Drexel beats Villanova in huuu…|
|hatshop on CAKE CAKE CAKE: What taste bet…|
|Hiccup on Erik Kratz traded for Brad Lin…|
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Dad Teaches Son Important Lesson by Letting Him Crash Bike Into Tree
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages