Jan 27, 2012, 9:33 PM EST
The Sixers are quite good at pounding the crap our of lowly opponents this season. We both know this very well and love it eve more. The only real thing we learned on Friday night is that the Charlotte Bobcats may be as bad as the Washington Wizards.
Friday night’s 89-72 victory over the Bobcats was the kind of game you hope to catch on at the bar you’re at while you enjoy a few frosty beverages. The Sixers are beating the crap out of a team so badly that you just have to peek over at the TVs every now and then and catch a ridiculously awesome Andre Iguodala alley-oop on the run to Thaddeus Young.
This is how you do it on the break:
It was another all-around team effort from the Sixers, with Lou, Jrue, Jodie, and Thad all reaching double digits in points. Iguodala added 9 of his own with 6 dimes. Lavoy Allen followed up his breakout performance on Monday with another nice evening. Coach Collins called him a “pleasant surprise” this season following the game.
Notes: Will Smith was in the building, a fact the Sixers fans in attendance in South Philly on Friday night absolutely ate up. The “Revolutionaries” fan group chanted in his direction multiple times and Will gave them a nice head not and point in their direction.
The Sixers were up so big that Andres Nocioni found himself with some numbers on the score sheet (4 points!). And the Sixers newest acquisition, free agent signee Francisco Elson, also got into the game. Route city, baby.
Collins on Hawes: “He is getting better” and “We’re hoping Monday.”
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah nah! Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah nah!
|brandonphilly on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ifihad10weekstolives… on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|Andrew Kulp on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|BenE. on Why the Flyers won the Talbot-…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages