Apr 13, 2011, 6:44 PM EST
Pick your poison. That’s what Doug Collins said about facing either the Heat or the Celtics in the opening round of the 2011 NBA playoffs. Turns out, the Sixers will have to search for an antidote in South Beach as their date with LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh is now set in stone. The series should kick off Sunday afternoon in Miami. We’ll have another action packed Philly sports weekend in store.
Personally, I thought they would have had a better shot stopping the elder Celtics who Doug Collins’ squad could find a way to beat using their athleticism. Instead, they’ll have to deal with the the task of preventing D-Wade from getting to the basket. Good luck with that, Jodie Meeks.
That said, I wouldn’t count this Doug Collins team out against anybody. That’s why they play ‘em.
Video: A bit more on the Sixers against Miami this season (and Orlando Monday night).
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|db21 on Connor Barwin says Eagles used…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages