Apr 15, 2005, 9:30 AM EDT
Two things I haven been saying for a long time were clear last night: Dwayne Wade and Allen Iverson are nasty. Iverson played 53 minutes and scored 38 points to go along with 16 assists. Wade had an amazing 48 points, 10 boards, and 6 assists in a losing effort.
Iverson made a huge steal on an inbounds play in overtime and instantly found Kyle Korver to hit a huge three which seemingly put the Sixers up for good.
ESPN.com – Sixers rise to seventh in East
Philly.com – Sixers take the Heat: Special Delivery
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money