Sep 23, 2009, 2:16 PM EST
We all pretty much know what the Sixers new unis will look like, a throwback to the glory years of classicly sewn simplicity, but I've still been looking forward to seeing them officially unveiled today. I'm a nerd for uniform updates, new goalie masks, hell, even the little patches teams wear for a variety of reasons. So of course, when I saw their tweet about a video with Betsy Ross putting the finishing touches on the jersey, I had to take a look. From what we can see in the video (which I couldn't get to embed for the life of me), the jerseys look good and all, but uh, am I the only one who thinks Betsy Ross is kinda hot? Apparently my history teachers left out a few details when we got to the "First Flag" chapter. Anyway, here's a look at the new unis, which were just unveiled down at the Wachovia Center…
Via @Sixers. More pics coming and a shot of the Reds after the jump, from correspondent Enrico on the scene.
Here's a few with Elton and Thad. Thad says the new jerseys are about tradition, which we can only hope is true once they hit the court. These bad boys remind me of some tough, physical teams from my childhood.
Here's Thad saying, "All the 21 [jerseys] gotta be gone by the end of the day."
|trishb on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charlie d on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
|sfsu on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|willh888 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages