Jan 31, 2008, 2:10 PM EDT
You read that right. The Sixers beat the Bucks last night by a whopping 43 points. It was the most the squad has ever beaten another team by at the Wachovia Center and their biggest win anywhere since 1982. The Bucks were without their injured stars, Michael Redd and Desmond Mason, and as their coach put it, "there wasn’t much fuel in the tank." I’ll say.
Despite their struggles in the last few weeks, you have to give credit to any team that goes out and wins a game by 43 points.
Comcast SportsNet highlights of the game below.
One more thing worth discussing: on the NBA.com highlights of last night’s game, the analyst suggested that it could be Andre Iguodala rather than Andre Miller who could be on the trading block. They mentioned the fact that Iguodala turned down the lucrative offer before the start of this season and may have an inflated sense of self worth.
Image above from NBA.com
|Jason R. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money