May 4, 2006, 10:17 AM EDT
The Sopranos series will be coming to an end after this season but you will be able to keep on living the mobster dream in a new video game that is currently in production.
Set after the events of Season 5, the game’s original story pits The Sopranos Family against a new rival crime family in Philadelphia, rather than a New York family from the TV series. Zlotnick said the action, vibe and tone in the game follow the natural progression of the show, so players will unquestionably feel that they are in "The Sopranos" world.
Perhaps the best line of the whole article:
"…players will be able to break arms, slams heads into walls, and cause cosmetic and "performance" damage to their opponents, as well as use firearms when you have no other choice."
Video games don’t teach kids to be violent, they teach them to problem solve.
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return