Jan 29, 2005, 1:57 PM EDT
I’m up in Boston for the weekend doing some investigative reporting. All that I have found out so far is that Boston takes FredEx too seriously.
I also had an encounter with Patriots Center and Boston College Alum Dan Koppen in the restroom of The Place. I thought about hitting him over the head with a bottle, maybe getting him arrested or something so he couldn’t play in the Superbowl. But I was outnumbered about 45:1. Ex-BC standout Derek Knight’s hopes of playing in the NFL don’t appear to be going too well; He was bartending at The Place.
Also, It snows way too much up here.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money