Mar 21, 2012, 11:21 PM EST
As for the Sixers’ fourth quarter struggles and inability to find a guy to make a big shot down the stretch? Doug Collins simply had no answers postgame.
“It is what it is,” Collins said frustratingly following the loss.
The “it” he would be referring to may be “shitty.” [videos below]
And then there was the start… The Sixers shot a truly remarkable zero for fourteen to start the game. 0-14! Amazing they found a way to make it a game.
As for the celebrities in attendance in South Philadelphia on Wednesday night, the New Yorkers like Spike Lee who traveled down the Jersey Turnpike were much happier than the locals like Sixers partial owner Will Smith. Both were sitting courtside for the game.
A frustrating night of Sixers basketball.
US Presswire photo
Here they talk about their inefficiency down the stretch:
|2sentz on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Carlos Moore on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Mike B. on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Jagwaur on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages