Mar 21, 2012, 11:21 PM EDT
As for the Sixers’ fourth quarter struggles and inability to find a guy to make a big shot down the stretch? Doug Collins simply had no answers postgame.
“It is what it is,” Collins said frustratingly following the loss.
The “it” he would be referring to may be “shitty.” [videos below]
And then there was the start… The Sixers shot a truly remarkable zero for fourteen to start the game. 0-14! Amazing they found a way to make it a game.
As for the celebrities in attendance in South Philadelphia on Wednesday night, the New Yorkers like Spike Lee who traveled down the Jersey Turnpike were much happier than the locals like Sixers partial owner Will Smith. Both were sitting courtside for the game.
A frustrating night of Sixers basketball.
US Presswire photo
Here they talk about their inefficiency down the stretch:
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money