Mar 28, 2007, 12:26 AM EDT
Let’s take a look at the reigning NL MVP’s last couple of games down in sunny Florida.
Tuesday, Res: 0-4
Monday, Yankees: 0-3
Sunday, Twins: 1-3
Saturday, Red: 0-3
Friday, Braves: 0-3
Thursday, Red Sox: 0-4
Tuesday, Yankees: 0-3
Yo, Big Guy, what’s happening? What’s that, like 1 for 23 in your last 7 games? Where did that beautiful swing we came to fall in love with last season go? You’re just toying with us because this is spring training and you’re working on your tan, right? I’m not one to put much into spring training numbers, but your buddy Chase… he seems to have picked up right where he left off: knocking the cover off the ball.
Yo. Ry. Just make sure you have it all together on Monday and knock a few out. Two, preferably. You know, for the kids. And the rest of us miserable Phillies fans who might not be able to handle reality if you really are capable of a slump.
Nothing counts until Monday. At least we can say that. I have faith.
|will on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|FlyersFan on Wayne Simmonds on Hartsy and V…|
|FlyersFan on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|Shane Gostisbehere on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money