Apr 1, 2005, 9:25 AM EDT
It seems like any team I have ever wanted to win.. loses. I am not a St. Joe’s fan, but I would have liked to see Phil Marteli and his squad finish the season on a great high after some of the tribulations they have gone through this year.
That being said, I should start rooting for the Cowboys or Giants. Maybe I’ll change my name to Mush.
The Hawks led much of the second half and seemed to be in position to take this one, but the Cocks never backed down. Down 3 with roughly 7 seconds left, Pat Carroll hit a huge trifecta to tie up the game. But S.C. answered right back to hit a pretty looking shot witch was well defended by St. Joes. The NIT is pretty meaningless in the big scheme of things, but to St. Joes and their fans this one would have tasted sweet.
|Jason R. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money