Apr 1, 2005, 9:25 AM EST
It seems like any team I have ever wanted to win.. loses. I am not a St. Joe’s fan, but I would have liked to see Phil Marteli and his squad finish the season on a great high after some of the tribulations they have gone through this year.
That being said, I should start rooting for the Cowboys or Giants. Maybe I’ll change my name to Mush.
The Hawks led much of the second half and seemed to be in position to take this one, but the Cocks never backed down. Down 3 with roughly 7 seconds left, Pat Carroll hit a huge trifecta to tie up the game. But S.C. answered right back to hit a pretty looking shot witch was well defended by St. Joes. The NIT is pretty meaningless in the big scheme of things, but to St. Joes and their fans this one would have tasted sweet.
|2sentz on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|MJS on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|romanKanai on Michael Young Is Posting Some…|
|Jason R. on We’re comparing Michael…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages