Mar 3, 2009, 2:43 AM EST
The Sixers have the next four days off, perhaps they'll use it to practice. Or drink some Mt. Dew or something and get aggressive!
They were one of the hottest teams heading into the All Star Break but since little Nate Robinson jumped over Superman in Phoenix, the Sixers have dropped six of their last eight. Tony DiLeo says they haven't been aggressive enough on either side of the ball. He also mentions they can't have a large margin of error and still win games. Well they erred last night in failing to defend the three well, costing them a game.
While I don't think this team is totally unwatchable, I'm starting to lean slightly towards those sentiments. I'd say at this point fans have minimal to zero expectations for this season, which raises the age-old question of what good losing to Boston, the team they'd face now as the seven seed, in the playoffs would do?
Since the Sixers lost, here is something fun instead:
The highlights of the night came out of Miami where LeBron James's 40+ out-dueled D-Wade's 40+. Peep the slam at the end.
|BenE. on Take a hike, Tom Brady: Eagles…|
|t800m101 on Video: Sean Couturier is too m…|
|Marvin Monroe on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|sfsu on Take a hike, Tom Brady: Eagles…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages