Feb 5, 2006, 5:25 PM EDT
*Watch the Superbowl Ads Here at iFilm*
The most important question of the day, What’s on the menu? Things I will be devouring:
-Kathy’s home made meatballs along with roast beef, A+.
-A Cut Above‘s Chicken Italiano sandwiches, the bomb.
-Best newcomer: Buffalo Chicken Dip (shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese.)
-All the salads: potato, pasta, etc.
-Veggie Dips, Cheese Dips, Salsa Dips, 5 different kind of chips.
-Wings show up midway through the 1st Q.
-Watch all of the Go Daddy Superbowl Commercials that were too edgy for the broadcast.
-I’ve found some pictures of Playboy bunnies at the Playboy Party, scroll down and try not to hurt your eyes too much on the picture of Eminem’s ass. [Pink]
-Jessica Simpson commercial image after the jump.
-Stevie Wonder is the man, Joss Stone can sing as well and is pretty cute. I saw John Legend last July at the E-Factory.
-They must have killed a WHOLE LOT of muskrats to make Aretha’s coat.
-Mos Def looks a little too much like that Make 7 Up yours guy to be taken seriously, no?
-FedEx and Bud Light are off to good starts. The Dinosaur stomping was great.
-I just won my first prop bet: Seattle to score first.
-Damn, Randel El looked like he wasn’t ever going to be able to walk, let alone return 3 plays later.
-I vow to never drink Diet Pepsi ever again because Coke does it’s own stunts!
-I love Deadspin: 0:35: Hey, look, Donovan McNabb is calling plays for the Seahawks.
-A little geek: All of the technology going on with the Superbowl. [Engadget]
-I think this is supposed to be a tongue but have you ever seen that episode of Something About Raymond when someone’s mom built a sculpture? DS: We all know the best line, don’t we? “We could have
done this song at Super Bowl I, but good things come to those who
wait.” Tell us about it.
-This just in, Willie Parker is fast.
-DS: Oh, no, it’s Brokeback Godzilla.
-WOW, Big Ben throws the absolute nightmare pass. Seattle makes it interesting. Jeremy Stevens, despite a few drops, has done a whole lot more than Joey Porter to this point.
-Hasselbeck shows glimpses of his B.C. self and throws a pick. Man, that call against him for a block below the waste was horrid.
-Randel El used to be a former QB you know, maybe the Eagles should sign him.
-Congrats to Cowher, Bettis, Big Ben, etc.
-Anyone notice any similarity to Hines Ward and Mick Jagger?
Now, we finally get to see what a Code Black is on Grey’s Anatomy. I’m excited to get to see Meredith Grey and Izzy in HD for the first time ever.
-Regarding the opening scene: I always knew George had his head on straight.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money