Dec 19, 2012, 9:31 AM EST
This segment is a couple of week’s old, but I just saw it for the first time yesterday and had to share. Nick Young shows off a bit of his personality in a one-on-one with Dei Lynam. Something of note we learn about Swaggy P. is that he’s enjoying his time on the court in Philadelphia but hasn’t really ingratiated himself to the city just yet. Dei asks Nick if he’s enjoyed many of the cities fabulous restaurants. Sadly, he says he’s only really gone to Wendy’s and Chick-fil-a up until now.
Someone get this guy a dining buddy, STAT. I guess there’s no Steve Carlton on this current Sixers team.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages