Sep 24, 2008, 5:49 PM EDT
What in the world is a Chief Mayhem Officer, you ask? Well, it’s something you turn into to get paid.
T.O. has been picked as the front man for Venom Energy drink, a recently launched product from the Dr Pepper Snapple Group. His official designation is “Chief Mayhem Officer,” which shows he still has a bad-boy persona — but not so bad that it’s costing him national endorsements.
“Whether you like him or not, he is the poster child for disrupting things,” said Randy Gier, chief marketing officer of Dr Pepper Snapple Group. “We thought it was a good fit. If other people don’t, that’s their problem.”
So there you have it. Drink Venom Energy Drink so you can [mess] some shit up.
>>It’s good to be TO: new book, endorsement [Herald Tribune]
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return