Jan 5, 2005, 12:31 PM EST
ESPN is reporting.
Not shocking to me. I said this could happen in my last T.O. post, all the way at the bottom.
Details to follow.
UPDATE: According to Sal Pal, Terrell Owens was supposed to apologize to both the team and the media in order to stay on the team. He apologized to the media, but never apologized to the team. Listen to Sal’s update on ESPN radio.
ESPN Story: Len Pasq:
Owens will miss the Eagles’ key Sunday night game against the Washington Redskins
and it is uncertain when, or if, he will return to the team. Under
terms of the league’s collective bargaining agreement, a player can be
suspended for a maximum of four contests for conduct detrimental to the
|Matt S. on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|SadKumquat on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|JMRA on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|AJockStrapFeely on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages